Provides a technical resource to project teams and/or provides expertise in specific fields, tools or theory. Provides solutions which add value through improvements in work process, unit operations, operating condition and/or process technology. Requires conceptual and practical knowledge in own job discipline and broadens capabilities.
- Applies Global Project Methodology (GPM) and Process Engineering Work Process Discipline.
- Ensures that the project scope is well defined and meets the business needs in a cost effective manner.
- Ensures that the process design is safe, meets DOW LPP’s and other Process safety requirements.
- Drives project execution within their discipline.
- Provides input to project schedule and plans, then monitors progress against the plans.
- Ensures process design deliverables, such as P&IDs, datasheets, process calculations, process modelling etc., meet the needs of the project : functions as intended, on time and within budget.
- Identifies technical problems both within designs and existing operations. Appropriately engages the business and functional technology center and the subject matter expert network to resolve.
- Bachelor's degree in chemical engineering or similar.
- Fluent level of English and preferably also Dutch.
- 5 years of experience in the field.